RHUA Dress Code
4301-100 Edison Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33916 / 239-689-8550
The following is the dress code for any member of the Roy Hobbs Umpires Association. There will be no deviation from the following when assigned to Roy Hobbs-sanctioned events. Uniforms must be clean and neat in appearance with no holes (visible or otherwise) in shirt, pants, hat or shoes. Faded shirts or hats are not acceptable.
- All members of the crew must be dressed alike.
- Navy or black hat with RHUA logo. Hockey-style masks are approved for plate use.
- Umpires working the World Series are required to have a minimum of 3 colors of shirts available: Black, light blue and a third color of choice (options include cream, silver/gray, maroon.
- Red (as in scarlet or cardinal) shirts and accessories (except undershirts) are not acceptable for Roy Hobbs sanctioned events.
- Umpires are requested, but not required, to have a Roy Hobbs patch on breast pocket or left sleeve.
- Charcoal or Heather Grey slacks.
- Black belt.
- Black or Navy socks.
- Black shoes (logo is acceptable). Shoes must be shined.
- Navy plate coat, black or Navy pullover are optional in inclement weather.
- All umpires are required to bring their plate equipment to every scheduled game in case of an emergency.
This link is for NEW members only. If you are a returning official that did not receive an application this year please contact Marc Landals @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill it out completely so that we make make the appropriate vetting phone calls.